Streaming Services

With the holidays here many consumers are thinking about adding one of the many streaming services to their wish list. I am like you and have given it some thought and decided to test one service called SetvNow. The service currently offers 500 channels of TV $20 per month. The system allows you to use its service on a Computer, Phone or on third-party accessories like Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick. I found it extremely easy to get the service on my Mac but a little challenging to get it on the Fire Stick. I reached out to the Company through its online chat and was instructed where to go to obtain a video which provided me with a step by step guide to get the software on my Fire Stick. Once that was accomplished I was on my way. The system worked very well with allowing me to access all sports, including the NBA. The system also provided TV shows, Movies and Video on-Demand. I was surprised by the quality of the movies. Had no significant buffer issues while watching a movie or a NBA game. The Company provides a free 3 day period where you do not need to have a credit card to sign up. I recommend utilizing the free trial to give the service a try. If you wish to have access to the free trial CLICK HERE

Comments